Are you a recent grad? Are you looking for your entry-point into the professional world? Are you eager to learn from talented, veteran professionals who are approachable and fun? Are you all about all-things-web?
We're accepting applications for paid internships at Alloy Design + Development at all three locations — Winston-Salem NC, Raleigh NC, and Denver CO. Interns are involved an array of digital marketing projects across disciplines from start to finish and work alongside account leads.
Depending on your interests and aptitude, there are opportunities for you to contribute in the following areas:
- inbound marketing programs
- writing and editing
- user experience design
- search engine optimization
- conversion optimization
- PPC / AdWords
- website development
- web app development
- public relations
No web development skills are required and no design skills are required, but the ability to communicate with team members in both discliplines is required.
We look for an ability to multi-task and wear many hats and your willingness to accept ownership and responsibility for the tasks you’re working on.
This is an exciting opportunity to build your digital, marketing, and project management skills alongside industry experts in a highly collaborative culture. Our clients include companies of many sizes, startups, government services and nonprofit organizations.
Typical duties include:
- Contributing to the success of content marketing initiatives, including writing blog posts and editing for SEO best practices
- Managing aspects of HubSpot initiatives for clients, including uploading content, setting up landing pages and templates, assisting with editorial calendar development, managing email campaigns and overseeing the development of content offers
- Effectively communicating with clients on the status of projects and ongoing progress
- Performing competitive analysis and site content audits
- Uploading content to websites
- Supporting marketing and public relations initiatives, including writing, media outreach and assisting with sponsorship management
- Managing graphic design projects, including serving as client liaison, communicating objectives, ensuring on-time delivery of mockups and final products, and coordinating with printers
- Assisting with office projects and tasks, including helping with management of our co-working office space
Our ideal candidate:
- Lives and breathes all things digital
- Loves to write and feels comfortable editing others’ work
- Is a great communicator
- Is organized and proactive
- Puts the customer first and understands the role and responsibilities of an agency
- Isn't afraid to wade through the technical weeds of a project, and can work as a translator between developers and non-technical clients and team members